How can I Repair Battlefield 2042 “Couldn’t Start the Game” Error 10022?
The much-anticipated game Battlefield 2042 was launched on November 19th, 2021. The game was created in the DICE studio, and distributed through Electronic Arts, the franchise was first introduced in 2002 and has been adored by millions of gamers around the world. However, as time went by and new versions of the game were released in the meantime, not only did the performance of the games drop but the game was also beset by more and more technical problems.
Battlefield 2042 was received primarily negatively with many complaining about the absence of weapons, maps, and features that were present in earlier games. Also, players encountered numerous issues in the game that included the difficulty in moving around due to being stuck in the game, glitches with visuals along with other issues. However, despite the problems, there are many gamers who love the game and want to get involved.
Battlefield 2042 Error Code 1022 “Couldn’t start the game” is yet another issue gamers must deal with. In this instance the players are not able to launch the game, making the situation more difficult. This error has also been identified with a different number – it’s 0xC0030004, the Easy Anti-Cheat Code.
In some instances, the issue can occur after the player has purchased the game’s code elsewhere and then apply it to the Origin Origin platform for redemption, and then they cannot launch the game. In other instances, players said they played the game for a time without having any problems, only to the next day be faced with a “Couldn’t start the game” Error Code 10022″‘” error.
Battlefield 2042 is out now but following its release, many bugs and issues have been reported by players during the launch or while playing the game. One of the most frequent errors that interrupt the game is the Battlefield 2042 Launch Error the error code is 0xC0020015. The error code 15-17A is being investigated. This error could be caused by interference from third-party antivirus or the issue of server overload. There are additional reasons for the error. Before you begin to look for the solutions you can use to avoid the error, it’s crucial to take a review of the potential cause in depth. Without further delay we will look at the most common causes:
Service Outages A possible cause is the overloading of the server or the outages issue that may be affecting the game and preventing the game from running. It is therefore important to look for problems with server status from the official sites or the EA status page. For any server issues, all you have been waiting for is until the game’s developers have fixed the issues with servers.
Security or Firewall Interference In some instances this error could also be due to third-party security software or a firewall on your system could be preventing games from playing. Also, make sure you’ve installed an anti-virus program and disable your antivirus, or adding Battlefield 2042 to the whitelist could help you.
A poor or unstable internet connection The error could be caused by the internet connection to be not functioning correctly or being unstable. For a smooth and flawless game, it is essential to have a reliable connection since internet issues can stop the game from starting correctly. Also, make sure you’re not having issues with your network or call your ISP to check the speed of your connection and connect to the internet using an Ethernet cable
Utilizing VPN in some instances, the issue originates from the VPN connection that you are connecting to another location. The VPN connection will stop your game from playing If you’re using the VPN service, then turn off and test an alternative internet connection.
Cache CorruptedAnother potential cause that could cause the error is a corrupted console cache that is stored locally. For fixing the issue, clearing the console cache, or power cycling can help you remove temporary files.
Error code 2002g solutions for Battlefield 2042
There’s no way to solve the issue However, there are many options you could try to get rid of the problem.
Make sure you are connected to the internet.
Another method to overcome this issue is to test your internet connection. If the connection isn’t functioning well, then you might be required to reset your modem to eliminate the error message.
Try switching on your Internet connection then re-connecting to see whether the issue is solved. Try making a connection to another network prior to connecting to the game.
Turn off crossplay in Battlefield 2042.
In the event that players ran into an “unable to load persistence data” error in 2021, a solution that worked is to turn off crossplay within the game’s settings.
Here’s how to turn off Battlefield 2042 crossplay on PC and PlayStation:
- Go to onto the Main Menu
- Select Options
- Head to the General tab
- Select The Crossplay choice within the Other section,
- Turn Crossplay off
Here’s how to accomplish this using Xbox consoles:
- Click the Xbox button
- Start your Options menu.
- You can go to the General section. General section.
- Select Online Safety and Family
- Head to Xbox Privacy
- Open View Details and Customize
- Select Communication and Multiplayer
- Click the Block button under the “you can join cross-network play’
This covers the various solutions you could use to get rid of this “unable to load persistence data” error in Battlefield 2042. We hope that some of them will work for you. In the event that it doesn’t, you’ll have to wait for developers to come up with a solution.
Start the Game by Using Origin
This is geared towards PC players, however, If you’re playing on the console, you can try playing Battlefield 2042 using the Origin service. According to a variety of players, using it in conjunction with Steam, for instance, allows players to experience the game with ease.
This is more like a last gamble and is a radical option that could be hazardous for the safety of your PC. However, If none of the suggestions above is working It’s worth giving it a try.
There are reports that your firewall may be hindering the connection between Server to computer So disabling it temporarily, may help you determine if this is the cause.
Verify that the Easy Anti-Cheat service is running
To allow the game to start the game, you must ensure you have the Easy Anti-cheat software is on:
- Enter “Services within Windows search box and press Enter.
- Continue scrolling down to come across an entry for the EasyAntiCheat entry.
- Double-click to launch Properties. Double-click it to launch Properties
- Under the Startup Type Select Manual. Manual
- Click Start, Apply, and OK.
Install the Game
This process may take a bit of time as downloading the game at a rapid pace is not feasible when you are experiencing an internet connection that is slow. However, it could suffice to get rid of the problem, since the program also reinstalls Easy Anti-Cheat.
- Search for Control Panel in the Windows search box and then hit Enter.
- Visit Programs > Uninstall a software
- Look for the game on the page, click on it to right-click, and choose Uninstall.
- Follow on-screen directions until you are finished.
- If you’re using Origin or Steam You can remove the game through these launchers
- After you have finished, redownload and install the game time.
In a few cases, the error could be due to a corrupted installation file that is associated with the EasyAnticheat application. If there are files damaged or corrupted, they could cause problems when launching the game, and cause an error of code 25.
To fix EasyAnticheat Follow the following steps:
- First, open File Explorer by pressing Win+E, then, navigate there to go Battlefield 2042 installation directory.
- Now, open the Easy Anti-cheat folder and find the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe file.
- After that, right-click on the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe file and press the Run as administrator option.
- The next step is to select the Repair option to fix the installation of Easy Anti-cheat.
- After the repair is complete, attempt to relaunch the game, and then verify whether the error has been resolved or not.
Hopefully, this approach can fix the issue for you. If not, you can try the next method to fix the issue.
If none of the solutions above are working for you, check out disabling overclocking and then determine if the error has been resolved or not. The reason you might get this error message is due to the overclocking being installed on your computer. Therefore, turning off overclocking could help you fix the problem. You could try closing any program which is running overclocking and determine if the issue has been repaired or not.
Troubleshoot the boot in a Clean State
It is also possible to try an unclean boot to correct the issue. In certain cases, the error could result from conflict or interference caused by a third-party application that is running in the background. Also, try restarting Windows in the state of the clean boot and then determine whether the error has been fixed or not.
These are steps you need to follow to do a clean boot to Windows 11/10:
- Then, invoke the Run Dialog box with the help of Win+R. then type the word “msconfig” into it to display the system configuration window.
- Navigate through The Service tab and select the checkbox that is associated with the hide all Microsoft Services option.
- Then, click on then the disable all buttons and then hit”Apply.
- Once you have done that, switch to the Startup tab and click on an Open Task Manager option.
- In Task Manager In Task Manager, you can turn off all the startup applications that are running at Windows start-up.
- Then reboot the Windows and then launch the game to determine whether the issue is resolved.