[FIXED] How to Fix [Pii_Email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error
Have you ever seen [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error on your screen while using Microsoft Outlook?
If yes, then not a problem if you’ve been with us. [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] is an error that warns you that your Microsoft Outlook is not working correctly.
This error will not allow you to analyze and send out more emails. This is why the error has to be rectified.
Why does [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error Code occurs?
There could be several reasons behind this. We will present to you the most important reasons for this error. be observed.
One of the main reasons for this error is a mistake in the installation process. When installing Microsoft Outlook or Windows, there is a glitch in the process of installation. You can open your Microsoft Outlook, but it will show “[pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]” this error.
If you have multiple accounts on your Outlook This error may be experienced. When you keep logging in and logging out different accounts on the same application, you will see “[pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]” Error Code.
If you’ve installed multiple applications to manage you tasks in email the email tasking in Microsoft Outlook will conflict with other software and programs and this issue can be a problem.
Main Causes of [Pii_Email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error
The problem could occur due to a variety of reasons. Certain bugs are related to using the old version of Outlook as well as the old version of Outlook or the use of different accounts. The issue could also occur when you are in or during the Windows Outlook setup process.
The [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error may occur unexpectedly and effects may occur when the SMTP server causes a dispute. SMTP is a simple mail transfer protocol that is protocol used to transmit email.
How to Fix?
1.) Updating to latest version Microsoft Outlook
Making sure you are using the most recent version of MS Outlook is very important. It is therefore essential to keep your software up-to-date. To install an up-to-date version:
- Switch first to Outlook then tap first on the File option. Then, switch to Outlook and tap on the File.
- Then then, it is necessary to open the Office Account option must be then accessed.
- Click Update in the Context Menu.
- Click for the Update Now tab.
- After that, Outlook will search for the latest updates available, and will instantly download and install the updates.
- You can also log into your Outlook account and navigate into the Update Register to prevent further problems. If you find that your automatic updates have been disabled or stopped, use the drop-down menu to select “enable the automatic updates”.
2.) Avoid Managing Multiple Accounts for an Email in the Same Software
There can be a variety of issues with your technology when using several mail accounts in Outlook. The most simple solution is to sign out of each email account that you are connected to and then sign in with just one account.
- In addition, clear all history and cache from MS Outlook. MS Outlook.
- Open the accessibility window on your computer.
- There are more options by clicking on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Pick more tools from there.
- On the following tab select Simple Browsing Details. It will show you an array of choices.
- Review the cookies, other data from the site, and Cached images.
- Click Clear Data and wait until it’s completed.
- Leave the page and then open the Outlook account a couple of minutes later to check if the error code has been resolved.
3. Change the Port Number
If you are wondering why we’ve added the change of port numbers in these procedures and methods, you’ll find the answer within a few minutes. This is among the most effective for resolve the issue. Many people have tried it and they’re amazed by the way that the error is gone after altering the port numbers.
It’s a simple and easy procedure that can remove the error in seconds or even minutes. One of the causes of the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error is the mismatched port numbers of the servers. Therefore, the error will be gone after changing the port number.
Follow the steps below to alter the port numbers of your Microsoft Outlook Application.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Choose “Files” from the menu.
- Click on the Account Setting button.
- Go to the email account. Choose the email account for that you wish to alter the port.
- Click to “Change” choice.
- A dialog box that says “changes were made” will appear upon the screen. Select More Settings.
- Select an Advanced choice. Move to the Internet Email Settings.
- On the Outgoing Server(STMP) modify the number of ports.
- Make sure to click OK before confirming.
The new settings are different, and the port numbers. These will be saved and any conflicts will be resolved. Restart your system and start from the point you left.
When you begin working in the Microsoft Outlook application again, verify that all functions are functioning properly.
If you find any issues it is possible to repeat the process, and the issue will be resolved. It is recommended to try different ways if your issue is not resolved.
4. Remove Duplicate Accounts
If you’ve tried all the above methods and haven’t been able to solve the issue, it’s the appropriate time to delete any duplicate account from your Outlook account.
If you manage duplicate accounts from the same Outlook account, the [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] Error message can pop up on your screen anytime.
The issue can be fixed when you remove the account. Follow the below-mentioned steps to remove the error.
- Choose the Files option.
- Tap on Account Setting. Select the Account Settings option from the menu drop-down.
- Select the email address you would like to erase.
- Tap and select the icon to remove.
- Click “OK” following the display of the confirmation box.
- After getting done with the steps mentioned above correctly, the issue from [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] error should be gone. It will be fixed as soon as it is. Look for the issue and if it’s gone, then you’re solved.
Another thing to keep in mind is to organize your accounts well and ensure they are organized. Repeat the procedure in case the error message is displayed again. Your productivity is no longer affected because of any mistake or conflict.
If you’re not able to correct the issue using this method of deleting duplicate accounts, the cause of the error could be other reasons. To correct the error proceed to the next ways right now.
5. Clearing Cookies and Caches
The easiest way to get rid of this issue is to clear any cache and cookie files from your web browser. If you clean your browser’s cache as well as history and cookies, the error will be gone.
If you do this you’ll lose any passwords that you’ve saved as well as the data that is stored in your Chrome browser. Be sure to find a solution to the stored data.
These are the steps to take if you are looking to erase your cache or cookies:
- You must start your browser.
- In the upper right-hand corner of your web browser, there is the “More” choice. This means that you will notice three dots over it.
- Click it. Then, you will be able to select from various choices. Click on”More Tools” and then the “More tools” section.
- On the left side, you’ll find “Clear the browsing history.” Select it.
- There are many choices available to you. The options are “Cookies and other site information” as well as “Cached photos and data”
- The confirmation will show up in your display.
- To clear your data, select “Clear Data.”
- You can open Microsoft Outlook. Open Microsoft Outlook now and check whether the issue has been solved.
6. Using Trouble Shooting Centre
You may use an error solving center. The system is recurring and looks well. It is suggested that you get in touch with the Trouble Shooting center if clearing your cache or cookies does not solve the issue.
Troubleshooting Center will look for Pii Errors within your application and then immediately fix them. It is necessary to follow the steps listed below to activate your troubleshooting center:
- On your computer or laptop choose”Start.” On your laptop or computer, click the “Start” button.
- Now, you can choose “Settings.”
- The system settings will show. You will need to choose “Update as well as Security.”
- In the final step select “Troubleshoot.”
- Next, you must locate the specific error that requires to be addressed.
Related Info: The Remote Device Won’t Accept the Connection Error