Are you able to view photos and videos you’ve already liked on Instagram?
The only way to get access to your previous liked photos and videos is via Instagram. Instagram application, so if you’re trying to access this via the site’s desktop app there’s no chance.
Instagram will only save only the latest 300 posts that you’ve liked so based on the amount you’ve been using the website, you’ll only view a tiny fraction of the posts you’ve liked. Obviously, if you’d like to verify whether you’ve liked a certain post, simply go to the post in question to determine if it has been liked.
Posts you’ve Liked on Instagram Settings Are Missing for 2022. Version Updated
If a post you’ve liked on Instagram isn’t showing up in the following Instagram update 2022 on your phone. You can switch back to the previous version or you could send an inquiry to Instagram’s Instagram developer.
Alternatively, follow the steps to see liked posts on your Instagram account. Alternately, follow the steps to see liked posts on your Instagram account.
- Start the Instagram application on your smartphone > Click to open your profile.
- Right now, Tap on Three Lines menu [Hamburger icon> hamburger icon >> Options > and then click to interact.
- Here are the “Likes” >> posts that you liked will be available.
Perhaps it’s different, but being able to see.
Locate an Instagram Likes Post in the Old Version of Instagram. Instagram app.
Find What I Liked to Post Previously in the past on Instagram either knowingly or unknowingly. This is really useful, in the majority of the time, people cheat you or hack activities.
- Go to the Profile using Instagram using the Instagram app for iPhone or Android.
- Click on the Profil icon located at the bottom left part of the page. Then tap to the three horizontal lines in the upper left of the page.
- Select Settings at the bottom where it says the Account tab will be displayed. the Account.
- Tap “Posts you’ve liked”.
After that, you’ll be given the option of browsing the latest 300 posts you’ve enjoyed
Keep in mind it is currently only accessible via Instagram. The Instagram application is not available on the desktop version.
Can I view Liked photos on Instagram Laptop, PC or MacBook?
The Instagram web version does not allow users to see Like Photos or Activities through Instagram logins on your Desktop browser. However, the trick is working for me, a Third-Party Browser Extension allows you to view all liked Photo in the Desktop Browser
Step 1. Open Google Chrome on Mac > Layoutify: New Layout to Instagram”. Google it and install it in the Chrome browser. Then, sign in to your account at instagram.com and you will notice a brand new added 3 Dots icon beside an icon for your account on the top right corner of your screen.
Step 2. Click the Likes button.
Step 3: Go to the post that is only liked by the account. Instagram account.
How Do I See My Liked Posts
- Start Instagram, and then tap your profile picture in the lower right-hand corner.
- Make three lines of pressure in the upper right-hand corner.
- Set the settings.
- On the bar at the very top of your screen, enter “manage likes’ and then click the first result.
- Voila! Here is every post you’ve enjoyed.