We all have times when we simply want to share our Android screen. You might need to share your screen to help someone use certain features or troubleshoot problems.
You could have many reasons to share a screen with another Android or control one Android from another. We have the best Android apps for controlling another Android, no matter what the reason.
AirMirror App – Remote control Android devices from other Android devices
AirMirror, a powerful and efficient mobile application, is available. AirMirror is a remote control tool for mobile devices. It can be used to remotely control Android devices and can also be used by others to provide technical support.
Remote Control your Android Device From Another Android
- Register an AirDroid account and install the AirDroid client on your Android phone.
- Sign in to your AirDroid account and a permission request and security & remote permission setup instruction will be displayed. Follow the instructions to complete the setup. Enable ” Remote control” permission for Security and Remote permission
Note: You should either run the Non-Root authority on your Android device, or download the AirDroid control add-on.
- AirMirror can be installed on any Android phone that you wish to use (click to download)
- Log in to the AirDroid account in AirMirror with the same username and password as in AirDroid
- Sign in to view the Android phone that you wish to control via AirMirror.
This is a great app for remote access. The mobile TeamViewer app allows you to access another Android using your Android. This app allows you to remotely access another tablet, phone or computer.
- Control gestures and intuitive touch (including Windows 8 multitouch support).
- Files can be transferred in both directions
- Real-time sound and video transmission
Join.me allows you to host audio and video calls. You can also share your Android screen via the meeting app with other participants. Simply open the meeting app and click on the screen share button.
- This app allows you to host online meetings.
- You can also share your screen with other participants.
- You can save unlimited conference calls with the app
- Zoom in and zoom out on the shared screen.
Remote control apps allow you to control Android phones from any PC or Mac. Although the app is free, it might not be compatible with all devices. Although the app was designed for remote control of Android TV sticks, it can be used with some Android smartphones and tablets.
- Screen sharing
- Remote control for Android devices and computers
- Multiple users support
- Wifi and 3G (Local Network, Internet)
This app is more advanced than other apps. It supports many advanced features, such as import/export settings and save connection information. Zoom control, keyboard and mouse control. You can also connect to any VNC server-running machine. The app has many useful features that you can explore as you use it.
- Connects to all VNC servers, including TightVNC and RealVNC on Win, Linux, x11vnc and Apple Remote Desktop for OS/X.
- Many customizable features allow you to adapt the way your device controls correspond with the controls on your desktop.
- Preserves sent a message from session to session (optionally, there is a new button that allows you to send a message without remembering it).
ScreenTalk is a great mobile screen-sharing application that you can find on the Play Store. ScreenTalk allows you to share your Android screen with others and hear their voice. You can also control other phones with voice commands.
- You can also share your gameplay with friends.
- You can control other phones with voice commands.
- ScreenTalk also offers voice chat.
AirMirror can be used with AirDroid. To start screen sharing, both devices must be connected to the same network and have the same email address.
- Control another phone/tablet directly
- You can access the camera of another phone with this app.
- You can check the screen of your other device in real time.
Remote control apps allow you to control and share other Android devices. This app allows you to receive remote technical support for your mobile device. You can share your screen with an Android user. Once you are connected, you can have a voice conversation and draw on the other person’s screen to help them with their problem.
- Share your screen easily
- Voice chats can be started by you
- To help the other user, you can draw on the screen
Another great app for sharing your screen with other Android users is this one. It also allows you to start a voice conversation with other connected users. Although this is not a remote tool it allows you to see the screen and draw on it to help the connected users navigate through an issue.
- Shares Screen easily
- You can also see the Android device of another user
- Voice chat and screen drawing
ApowerMirror’s best feature is its ability to mirror your Android screen onto other Android, iOS, and Windows-based mobile devices. However, mirroring does not allow you to control the devices. It allows users to control Android devices using a keyboard and mouse.
- Mirror & Control Android screen
- Record & capture phone screen
- Android notifications displayed on your PC
- Connect via USB and WiFi
Another great Android app is this one. It allows you to share your Android screen and control other Android devices. You can also use the app to start a voice conversation, draw on their screens, and many other features.
- This App is great for friends who need to help with their phone issues
- The App can be used to share your screen with other Android users
- You can now start a voice conversation with the app.
These are the top apps for controlling Androids remotely. Let us know if you have any other suggestions in the comments section. I hope you found this article helpful. Please share this article with your friends.