iOS 15 is designed to make your iPhone and iPad more responsive, quicker, and more enjoyable. It includes great features such as a home screen redesign with widgets and a new App Library, App Clips and no full-screen calls. However, some users received an error while installing iOS 15’s new update.
How can you resolve an error when installing iOS 15? Let’s now follow this tutorial to learn 6 easy tips to fix the iOS 15 error when installing new iOS problems on your iPhone iPad.
This error can be caused by an iOS system error. This error will prevent you from updating to the latest iOS until the problem is resolved. AnyFix iOS System Recovery can help you fix this error.
AnyFix can fix 130+ iOS system problems for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. AnyFix can help you fix any iOS error. Before you use it, make sure to review some of its key features.
Uninstall iOS 15, and then download the update
First, delete or delete the iOS 15 Update completely from your iPhone/iPad and then redownload the iOS 15 Update again. Follow these steps.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, navigate to General and then iPhone Storage.
- Click on the iOS 15 update to be found in the list, then click on it to delete the update.
- After the update has been deleted, you can restart your Apple device.
- Next, navigate to Settings and then to General > Software Update to download the latest iOS version.
- You can now download and install iOS 15 smoothly, having deleted the previous iOS installer.
According to the model of your iPad and iPhone, iOS 15’s download size was between 5GB and 6GB. It is best to have enough space on your iPad and iPhone to download the latest version. How to find free storage space
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to General > About.
- Scroll down to find the available space. It will be displayed in GB.
- You can delete large files such as images and video if you have limited space on your iPhone/iPad. Your Apple device.
- You can also access Settings > > General > Iphone/iPad Storage > to delete the Downloaded iOS15 file.
- That’s it.
Reset Network Settings to Fix an Error During iOS 15.5
You will need a reliable network connection to install iOS 15.5. Even if you have a working wifi connection, it is possible to still get the message “Unable to update iOS 15.5”. You can reset your network settings in this instance.
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer iPhone or Reset iPhone > Reset.
- Next, tap on Reset Network Setting and wait for it finishes.
Check Network Connection
A stable internet connection is required for the iOS update. An unstable Internet connection can cause the update download to be interrupted. You will receive the “Unable To Install iOS 16” error message.
- To refresh the Internet, you can either turn off/on WiFi or Airplane Mode.
- You can also reset your network settings by visiting Settings> > General > Reset> Network Settings.
- Next, enter the password again to connect to Wi-Fi.
Update your Device via iTunes
If none of these methods work, you can try updating your iPhone or iPad via iTunes.
- Install the most recent version of iTunes on your PC.
- Start iTunes and plug your device in.
- Click on the Device tab Summary>. Click Update.
The bottom line
Can you now fix the “Unable to Install iOS 15.5 Update- An Error Ocurred Installing iOS 15.5” glitch? And then, enjoy iOS 13 on your phone. For general iPhone/iOS 15.5 Software issues.