If you’re one of those who add many songs to your playlist and let everything play at times, you might lose track of what’s next.
If you’re in need of wiping your slate clean, you’ll need to know how to get rid of your Spotify queue.
Clearing the Spotify queue will allow you to begin fresh.
The songs you’ve queued will be taken off, and you’ll be free to add the music that you would like to hear in the moment.
How Do You View Your Account on Spotify
Queue Button Spotify
The first step is to be aware of the ways to view every song that are queued on Spotify.
- To achieve this, you’ll need be aware of where you can locate your queue icon. This button in Spotify appears to be an album of songs.
- It’s like three horizontal lines and an upside-down triangle in the upper left.
For Android or iOS phones,
- The queue button feature is located on your play screen. If you’ve got an audio track playing and you are playing it in full screen you will see the button queue pop on the right corner,
- Just below the controls for media.
- For desktop apps as well as the web player. The queue button will always be in the playback bar located at the lower right of the interface located to the right of the controls for media.
- It is located near the slider for volume.
- Once you have clicked”queue” you’ll be able to look up all your queued-up songs.
How to Clear Your Spotify Queue
After a long time of making use of Spotify and the music, you’re listening to may drift away from what you prefer.
Yes, you can remove your account and begin anew but wouldn’t it be better to tidy up the mess, leaving only a handful of playlists that contain music you like?
Cleaning your account of all queues is the best option and we’ll help you how:
- Go to your Spotify and navigate to the playback screen currently in use.
- Click on the song currently playing and then click on the three-line icon located in the lower right corner.
- Note all the songs that you’d like to get rid of.
- After you’ve selected all your songs After you’ve selected all songs, click “Remove” in the bottom left corner.
- Your queue is now empty, and you’re able to begin again.
Process of Adding New Tracks
If you begin using queues, you’ll discover that the process of adding new tracks is as simple as taking them off the list.
Making this change can result in an entirely new musical direction and make your profile more attractive, and this is how:
- Select the track you wish to include.
- Right-click the track.
- Select “Add to Queue.”
In the case of an album Spotify can add every one of songs in your queue.
How to Completely Clear Your Spotify Desktop Queue
Making room for new songs in your queue is quick and only takes two clicks on the desktop application.
- In the bottom of the play, bar Click on the “Queue” icon to the right. It looks like a tiny play symbol tucked away between the three lines horizontally.
- Search for next in the queue and click the option to Clear Queue to clear all tracks in your queue.
- If you want to confirm that your queue is not full If it is empty, you won’t be able to see that “Next In Queue” heading. Instead, you’ll see the Next Up heading..
- After clearing your queue on desktops or mobile, you’ll not have a blank queue page. The tracklist will be displayed in the section heading Next Up. Spotify takes these tracks from the playlist you most recently played.
How to Clear Specific Tracks in Your Spotify Desktop Queue
Should you wish to delete the certain track from your library, you’re able to do so.
- Hit the “Queue” button in the Playbar.
- Then, under the heading Next in Queue you can hover over the track you wish to be removed to display the More options menu (three horizontal dots) located on the right edge of the track’s information.
- Click on the three dots to display an array of options. Select the mouse the option to remove from the queue to erase the track you don’t wish to be to be in the queue. Repeat as desired.
- If you’d like to bring a track to your queue in a hurry you can go to the recently played tab located right at the very top of the Play Queue page. To add it to your queue, click further and choose the Add To Queue option.
How to Clear a Spotify Queue on Mobile
The process of clearing your queue in the Spotify mobile app is similar to clearing your queue on Spotify mobile app is the same process like the desktop process.
There doesn’t appear to be an option to queue on Android and these steps can only be used on iOS.
- Click on the Play bar on the bottom of the screen, to increase the track currently playing.
- Press on the “Queue” button located in the bottom right corner. It is a play icon as well as 3 horizontal lines.
- Search for the Next in Queue then click Remove Queue.
How to Remove Certain Tracks From Your Spotify Mobile Queue
If you’re only looking to get rid of a select or particular batch of songs there’s an easy method to remove it to remove them from your queue.
- Click the Queue button to display your queued song list.
- Click to the radio button beside the song you wish to choose for removal.
- Click Remove at the lower left to remove them of your queue.
How to Clear Your Spotify Queue on iPhone or iPad Devices
Spotify users who have the Apple iPhone or iPad can remove a current Spotify queue by using an iOS or iPad app. You can clear the queue using these steps.
- Start the Spotify Spotify app for your iPhone or iPad and open the current song. After that, click then the queue icon at the lower right corner of the Playback menu.
- On the Queue menu, select the specific songs you wish to delete by clicking the radio button left of their names.
- When you have a song selected choose to click the remove option on the right to delete it.
- To remove all songs in your queue, press your clear queue icon (next to Next in Queue Label for the category).
Getting More Out of a Spotify Subscription
After you’ve cleared your playlist after you have cleared your queue on Spotify and you are able to refill it with new music and genres. If you’re annoyed by the ads you, you can sign up to Spotify Premium to go free of ads and improve the quality of playback in the process. You can also upload your music into the Spotify albums and include your music in the mix.
If the quality of music on Spotify is making you uncomfortable You can improve the sound quality of Spotify to more powerful and clearer by making a few easy-to-use adjustments. Do not worry about letting your children listen to music they shouldn’t because Spotify For Kids can protect them while letting you monitor the list of songs they’re watching.