Access blocking or denial of access is the act of preventing you from using the services offered by the site. We often come across sites that block or deny access to the services. There are many reasons why this happens, but we always strive to make the site open!
Are you in a situation where your website is blocked? Are you experiencing a website blocking your access? We have you covered! We’ll provide you with quick and easy solutions that will resolve your problem quickly. Let’s first understand why we are unable to solve the problem.
Accessing Blocked Websites from Android Phone
Why is Access to Some Websites Denied?
- Government restrictions: The government may restrict the access of its citizens to certain websites. This could be for security, political, or global reasons.Some sites may also be blocked by the Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Reason for concern: Websites are not permitted on company premises.This is to ensure that employees don’t get distracted by the site or misuse it.
How to Unblock Block Websites on Android
Now, we will show you 5 quick and efficient ways to access blocked sites on your Android smartphone. Follow up and you’ll be able to bypass the blockage. We are here!
Method 1: Use Tor (The Onion Router).
Tor is a private browser which hides your activity from third-parties . It doesn’t save cookies and blocks ads, but it does hide your visits to websites. It also removes all data. It can be used to access blocked websites from Android.
We are trying to access the tiktok.com website, but it is not accessible.
Let’s now access the blocked site on Android via Tor:
- Install ‘Orbot and ‘Tor browser on your device.
- Open the Orbot app.Click on “Start” and toggle the VPN mode and Use Bridge’switch. Finally, connect to Tor browser (that you have previously installed).
- Select “Connect directly Tor (Best)” then tap on “Request bridges to torproject.org”. It will prompt you to solve a CAPTCHA.
- Once you have solved the CAPTCHA , your browser will automatically be set up to use Tor.
- As you can see we can access the tiktok.comwebsite. This website is blocked in many countries by the Tor method.
Hola Free VPN allows you to access blocked sites
Formerly known as Hola Unblocker this VPN app can not only access blocked websites on Android but also compress the data being sent over to the internet.
This compression significantly improves your browsing speed. Hola works without the need for you to have an account. It is very easy to set up and use.
Step 1: Install the App
Download the Hola Android app from the Google Play Store.
Step 2: Open the App
Hola App Homepage
Hola has a built-in browser that allows you to surf the internet. You can also open restricted apps.
Let’s suppose you are in China and want to view videos on Netflix, Hulu or BBC iPlayer. Hola will allow you to download the apps and then open them. You can do the same for Spotify, YouTube, Pandora, and other apps.
Hola – Netflix
You can download any app from the Google Play Store by searching for its apk file online. Then you can install it using Hola.
Proxy servers allow you to access blocked websites and make use of their services. They act as intermediaries or gateways between the client’s website and their clients, while keeping all information confidential. This will allow us to access blocked websites.
- Download the Proxynelproxy server and install it onto your device.
- Open the application, and type the URL of the blockedwebsite you wish to access.
There are many proxy servers you can use. We will only list the most popular: Hotspot Shield VPN Proxy and Unblock Websites. Cyber Ghost is another option.
This is a great method to remove blocked websites. This web archive allows you to archive and store old websites so they can be accessed anytime. Wayback Machine is an example of such a website. We will use the site’s services in order to access blocked websites.
- You can open Web Archivewebsite in your browser.
- Enter the URL of the blocked siteto see the calendar. Tap on the most recent visit ( blue circle). Tap on the given time and you’ll be able access your website immediately.
This is it folks!
We hope you find the issue resolved quickly. Stay tuned for more unique and inspiring content.