Our product picks are editor-tested, expert-approved. We may earn a commission through links on our site.
THIS YEAR’s holiday season isn’t over just yet. Sure, Santa Claus might’ve already hitched back to the North Pole and your Christmas mistletoe is probably looking already a bit out of place. But until the best holiday deals have run out, it still feels so festive around us. In fact, a flock of brands and retailers have started their own end-of-year, end-of-season, after-Christmas savings events to let us continue our holiday shopping beyond Christmas and onto New Year’s Day.
Read More: Best Deals from Amazon’s Secret Outlet
Because what better way to let your 2022 go out with a bang than celebrating the tradition of scoring deals? Amazon certainly agrees, having launched its New Year sale already. And the best after-Christmas deals we’re seeing thus far come from men’s clothing and fashion sales. Classic labels like J.Crew, Bonobos, and Banana Republic are slashing prices to up to 70 percent off. Athleisure brands like Adidas, Nike, and Rhone are also marking products all the way down to help us easily upgrade our workout gear. And then there are the secret after-Christmas sales going on at Vuori, On Running, and Patagonia. It really seems like the holiday this year will never end.
Below, we’ve curated the best after-Christmas deals on men’s clothing and fashion. These 90+ best post-Christmas menswear deals will certainly usher a more festive start to 2023 for you.
Best After-Christmas Sales | Best Patagonia Sales | Best Vuori Sales | Best On Running Sales | Best Outdoor Voice Sales | Best Huckberry Sales | Best Rhone Sales | Best Hoka Sales | Best Backcountry Sales
- Amazon’s massive New Year’s sale is swamped with discounts on men’s clothing and watches, and the winter menswear styles there are not to be underestimated
- The California-based athleisure label endorsed by Harry Styles and Zac Efron has a slew of workout clothes and winter essentials at as low as 50% off.
- Roger Federer’s sportswear label has a hidden sale section called On Classics where you’ll find the brand’s hero Cloud sneakers and performance gear at up to 50% off.
- Patagonia’s Web Specials has some of its best-selling outdoor gear, fleece, sweats, and flannels at a sizable discount.
- At the brand’s Gift Bar, you get to save up to 35% off Mack Weldon’s kits, including anything from its signature Ace sweatpants to its toasty undergarment bundles to its winter accessories.
- Quite a few of Hoka’s editors-approved running shoes like the Clifton 8, Bondi 7, and Challenger 6 are up to 25% off.
- Take an extra 60% off hundreds of sale styles with code BIGGERSALE.
- Take up to 60 percent off sale styles, plus get an extra 30 percent off your entire purchase at checkout (full price and sale items included).
- Surprise: one of our favorite athleisure and activewear brands has just discounted an array of its best-selling loungewear, workout gear, and causal office clothes at up to 60% off.
- The retailer’s “See You Out There” sale has tons of fan-favorite products like flannel shirts, sweaters, hoodies, and boots from brands like Flint and Tinder, Wellen, Relwen, and Greys at up to 40% off.
- As part of Todd Snyder’s winter sale, you can take up to 50% off select styles while getting an extra 20% off on already discounted items with code WINTER20.
- Lululemon’s End of Year section is where you can score big on the brand’s best-selling and most sought-after pieces.
- Everlane’s End of Year Sale for men lets you save up to 60 percent on the brand’s staples and essential styles.
- Take up to 40% off some of the most comfortable shoes you’ll wear, including the brand’s fan-favorite slip-ons and wool runners.
- The retailer’s much-anticipated Half-Yearly sale is finally here, and you can find designer brands and their stellar pieces at as low as 50% off. The savings event ends on January 2, so don’t wait too long to score them.
- Save up to 60% off on thousands of goodies at Adidas’ End of Year Sale.
- With code NEW23, you can get 23 percent off toasty loungewear by Cozy Earth as well as gaggy merchandise by us.
- Taylor Stitch’s up to 30% off sitewide has got to be one of the hottest after-Christmas savings events we’ve ever seen. All of the brand’s classic sweaters, rugged jackets, and cult-favorite shirts and pants are now for less.
- Nike’s End of Season sale section is stocked with over 2,000 items for up to 50 percent off. And you can use code CHEERS to get an extra 20 percent off select styles.
- The brand has some of our editors’ favorite sweaters, flannel shirts, and jeans, and now it’s slashing prices up to 70 percent off on past-season styles, from outdoor gear to casual winter wear.
- Bonobos’ winter-ready attire from fleece jackets to graphic crews to office chinos are marked down up to 70 percent off.
Style and Commerce Editor
Maverick Li is the Style & Commerce Editor of Men’s Health, where he covers clothing, footwear, watches, and grooming. He was previously the Assistant Commerce Editor at Esquire.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below